Manages programs with particular emphasis on recruiting, training, placement, and support of volunteers. Facilitates activities of volunteers and teachers, upholds quality standards for the organization, assures adherence to program models and program expansion in respect to organization's strategic goals, develops and maintains good educator relationships at all levels, and is a liaison to Board committees.
1. Recruits and renews volunteer commitment through individual renewals and company liaisons. Develops and implements training programs and training evaluation. Coordinates the placement and scheduling of trained volunteers. Assures adherence to program implementation standards that align with organization’s strategic plan. Develops and implements plans for teacher and volunteer contacts including class visits, newsletters, phone contacts, teacher visits and call-back sessions.
2. Develops and delivers sales presentations to support strategic plan to new districts, schools, and prospective teachers. Renews commitments of schools/teachers. Submits forecasts and interim reports to staff supervisor.
3. Handles general records and correspondence with volunteers and prospects. Files all program variances, volunteer conduct & standard forms, program completed forms, and submits class registrations by fiscal year deadlines. Communicates marketing on volunteer needs, including but not limited to online postings and volunteer fairs.
4. Assists all program related Board committees in caring out their specific functions. Supports in preparation for Board and Committee meetings.
5. Assists with special events, grant writing, and other duties as needed.
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
Strong oral/written communication and organization/planning skills.
Bachelors degree or higher in business or education.
Two years classroom or business experience.
Email current resume or CV, along with a letter of interest to Education Manager Amanda Blake (email@example.com).
This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related duties required by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.